Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Chanel Inspired Galaxy Nails

This nail design is inspired by Chanel's Celestial Beings Collection. Isn't it beautiful? 





This is my latest nail experiment one that I had no idea if it would work or not, and I sill can't decided if I really like it or not yet. I only did the one nail because I can't stand all my nails being painted. 



Below I Have posted a picture of all the nail polishes I used and a small tutuorail. Sorry, not a lot of pictures because I didn't think it would work!



I literally used all these nail polishes. The base is the black on the far left then I sponged the green, blue, orange, and pink onto the black in a random sequence. Next I used the tall skinny silver to paint one side of the nails and then sponged it around to create a 3rd dimension look to it. Following that I used a toothpick to dot small white dots on the opposite side of the nail. Then used the 2 sparkly polishes to the right of the white to put small sparkles all over the nails. Then used the the clear sparkles on the far right to top coat everything! That's how it all happened!



So that is my experimental galaxy nails with a kind of how too. I would have taken more pictures but I didn't think It would work out as well as it did. But I think it turned out well and I am in love with the colors and the Space-y-ness of the whole look.

No comments:

Post a Comment