Friday, June 8, 2012

DIY Chain Heal Clip


So a while ago, I Bought this chain bracelet, thinking that I would wear it all the time. Well I never did and so I decided to make use of all the chain!



You will need:
Needle Nose Pliers
Chain lengths: 6 1/2, 5 1/2, 4 1/2, 3 1/2
Jump Rings
Shoe Clips (not pictured)
Basically all you do is take a small jump ring and connect all the left side with one ring. Then connect all the right side with another ring. Use the needle nosed pliers to help with this process. Once you have created the connected chain piece (pictured above) use the jump ring to connect the chain to the shoe clip. The last step is to hide the shoe clip by gluing a jewel on top of it. Mine is a "Diamond" button that I cut off the button loop on the back and hot glued on. I found the buttons at Walmart.

Now all that is left to do is Clip the chain on the heals of your shoes















Really easy to do and only took me about 20 min. To make 2 shoe clips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment