Monday, June 18, 2012

Out For Lunch Outfit

So The other day I went out to lunch with my best friend and this is what I wore. Can I just say that  was a pretty perfect day to wear this very outfit?!

Even though it has a lot of layers, the layers are thin and light, the weather was not to hot and not to cold so everything worked out great

No jewelry, I wanted to keep it as simple as I could, Plus with the lace texture of the shirt and the wild print from the scarf, this outfit really didn't need any bling

My hair is day old curls (yes, I used my new curling iron, it is amazing!)
Also, I have a new red peak of color in my hair where the blond used to be

Also, Check out my photo editing skills? I think I am going to start doing more photos in a setting like this, I like it and you can see more than one at a time, but I defiantly need more practice!




Coral Pants: JC Penny's
Lace Top: Shopko
Over Sized Grandpa Cardigain: Old Navy
Oxford heals: Pay-less
Printed Scarf: DIY-ed By Me




No comments:

Post a Comment