Thursday, October 4, 2012

Its Just Me And You Now Elizabeth....

Whats better than sitting on this bench for one morning? Sitting on this bench for 2 mornings! Whats better than that?

SITTING ON MY FREAKING BENCH THAT IS USUALLY STOLEN BY THIS RUGGED SLEEPING HOBO GIRL!!!

GET OF MY BENCH, YOU BENCH HUSSY!!!

Welp, I guess it is just me and "Big E", we are currently on nickname status. 

I have been thinking about a lot lately and I have come to the conclusion that 
1. life would be simpler if I was an indian. 
2. I could live my life on a pirate ship and be happy if my friends were my deck crew.
 3. I think I want to join the peace corps and do some real good in the world.
4. I wish I only had to work like half an hour but get paid for working a lot more than that!
5. life is moving really really fast.
6. The world needs to take a  step back, and look at the big picture, just a few min. would do some real good.


Look at her looking over my shoulder, like she knows this is a photo opp. She is one of those stylish old people, Its what ev's and you cant change that. 



I feel a bit bad that I haven't posted any tutorials lately (and it is halloween season, which is tutorial season for all bloggers like me!!! I LOVE Halloween)

BUT! I did sew a black leather pencil skirt the other day, so there is going to be some tutorials coming soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment